Author Topic: Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 344193 times)

Offline IMBR

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-3
Re: Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #420 on: August 14, 2007, 03:13:06 AM »
Hi there.

Oh, right. I found PLA through looking for prank call podcasts in iTunes. Yet I put off coming to the site for a while. But I love this stuff, and I've dabbled in prank calling, but have never gotten serious about pranking; probably don't know a lot about it; but I find it hilarious, and would love to learn more about it and participate with others. So, yeah.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #421 on: August 14, 2007, 08:42:42 AM »
"Bob"?
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #422 on: August 14, 2007, 02:12:26 PM »
No. You're Bob. I'm Steve.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Mr.Cactus

• Orochicko kills ducks
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +17/-19
« Reply #423 on: August 14, 2007, 06:57:34 PM »
My name is Phang although it is pronounced P-Hang, I was born in the small town of yanati, China where at the time we were under war. When I was 3 years old killer robots (silver ones) moved in and killed everyone except me and my mother. We waited 12 years to come out of the closet (of which we were hiding) and evacuated the area. We then moved into a smaller town of which I was circuimsied. And we cooked the penis skin and fed it to dogs. Soon the killer robots (This time blue) moved in and destroyed our village. But this time my brown travel plus wallet was destroyed. We soon (2.3 years later) emreged from the fridge of which we had been hiding in. I ate ice cream with 17 pig that night and waited 4 moons to go fece in the natural setting and peace. I soon moved to america and opened up a teryaki burger and donut shop were I sell to business men in transit to Ontario airport. One day killer death clowns (normal faced ones) traversed into my shop and consumed all donuts facing this loss I have found great benefits. When the normal faced clowns poop the produce dimes. When sad faced ones poop quarters. When happy faced ones poop they produce dollars (of which are green) Unfortunately the circumcision that I had in my small village near Yanati china left me with a terrible venereal disease and I can't go on living so I would like to place my money in your bank account to collect interest. As i have poor credit score due to medical  bills. So if you would please give me your credit card numbers it would be greatly appreciated.

Love,

Phang T. Champagne

Offline mrpeanut

• PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-30
« Reply #424 on: August 14, 2007, 10:40:05 PM »
WHERE DID YOU TAKE YOUR COMEDY LESSONS? NOT FUNNY SCHOOL?

Offline kingofcactus

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-3
« Reply #425 on: August 15, 2007, 12:03:37 AM »
hi im the king of cautus and pla rocks

Offline velcrostrapshoes

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-5
« Reply #426 on: August 15, 2007, 08:50:49 PM »
Hey guys,

I'm new here.. well sorta.. I've been reading stuff here for some time.. Felt like about time to get an account and possibly contribute to some of the topics..

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #427 on: August 16, 2007, 06:13:29 AM »

That guy is SOOOO not Chinese. He looks Vietnemese. Possibly Thai. But most likely Vietnemese. Someone should spray him with Agent Orange
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline AmishGangsta

• =/\=
  • Phone Loser Abuser
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-3
  • DU WERDEST EINEN KRANKENSCHWESTER BRAUCHEN!!!
« Reply #428 on: August 16, 2007, 06:29:37 AM »
That guy is SOOOO not Chinese. He looks Vietnemese. Possibly Thai. But most likely Vietnemese. Someone should spray him with Agent Orange

The oriental David Hasselhoff?

(and for the record, there is nothing more gay than a google image search for "hasselhoff," even with moderate safe search on)
The only acceptable form of commerce is a proper and shady cash-only weapons deal.

"If there's anything i know, it's that people listen to a guy with a yardstick." - Richard Cardo

I didn't dial the wrong number, you picked up the wrong phone.

Offline Dr. Craven Moorehead

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +7/-2
« Reply #429 on: August 19, 2007, 10:00:12 PM »
I'm Dr. Craven Moorehead, a 29 y.o. h/p fan from Canada's west coast.   I've been browsing the PLA site and have been into h/p since 97.  However, I'm still a n00b because even if I made a redbox way back when, I still have shitloads to learn.

My hobbies are hacking/phreaking, movies, long walks on the beach....but since this isn't a fucking myspace profile, who the fuck cares?

I'm also bilingual (french/english) which leaves the door open to lots of prank calls immaturity/hilarity (whoever wants reservations at a McD's in Paris, fucking surrender!)
meatphone jerky

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #430 on: August 19, 2007, 11:16:24 PM »
Ah, finally someone who appreciates the comedic value of pranking old quebecois women! They're like the Canadian southerners (well, technically I'm sure Alberta is, that's Canada's Texas after all) in that they freak out very easily, and very amusingly.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline SpaceBison

• Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +35/-24
  • Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
    • Space Bison: Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
« Reply #431 on: August 26, 2007, 02:25:51 PM »
Greetings all, I am Space Bison. You may know me as the adventurous, outer space exploring buffalo whose exploits are documented on my website: http://spacebison.com. I am currently in between missions to the Sagittarius arm of the Milky Way galaxy, and I'd thought I just drop by and chew my cud with ya'll, while my starship is being refitted with new StarBix quasar engines.

Don't like my signature? Click on it to make a new one!

Offline Fudge Zorro

• ¿Quieres fumar la pipa de pene?
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-1
« Reply #432 on: August 26, 2007, 09:13:16 PM »
I'm Fudge Zorro. I enjoy screaming my name and hanging up the phone.
I started out misusing my telephone with a friend after reading stories about it here, and have been lurking the PLA for years ever since then. I haven't had anything better to do with my life, so now I want to do something constructive and take advice on how to have fun with strangers more efficiently.

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
« Reply #433 on: August 27, 2007, 03:27:02 AM »
I enjoy screaming my name and hanging up the phone.
That must be hilarious.

Offline Fudge Zorro

• ¿Quieres fumar la pipa de pene?
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-1
« Reply #434 on: August 27, 2007, 10:37:48 AM »
I enjoy screaming my name and hanging up the phone.
That must be hilarious.

Indeed it is.