Author Topic: Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 344272 times)

Offline jesusinadumptruck

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-2
Re: Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #600 on: December 30, 2007, 01:50:50 PM »
Ok, I guess I was supposed to introduce myself when I joined.  I go by the video editing name Klyle and played a huge part of www.jesusinadumptruck.com .  I am from Muskegon, Michigan, an arm pit of a town that has one of the highest unemployment levels in the nation.  So I have more time on my hands than I need.  I did my first phone prank when I was like 5 y/o.  And to this day still seems to be pretty funny from what I remember.  I have done a few projects leading back to about 1995, but have lost most of that material.  I really like TV phone mobbing and would love to help out on some future projects you guys work on. I have a couple guys who would help too. But most of the guys I used to do this stuff with are just out doing other things or are in jail.  So I haven’t done much in the last 3 years besides editing.  Is there a part of the form that you guys get to getter to do mobbing?

Offline KactusJack

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
« Reply #601 on: January 02, 2008, 12:45:13 AM »
Long time listener, first time caller.

omg, lurk moar.

I have been around these parts, watching your antics for a long long time. I want to say, through one form or another close to 10 years now.

But its a new year and I thought I might actually start posting. The idea in my mind is to give something back for all the entertainment you have provided.

I am pretty active member of some other well known forums as well, such as SA, Ars Technica, and um.... 4chan.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 02:04:56 AM by KactusJack »

Offline N3gativ3sanity

• Lumberjack
  • Full-time Posting Prostitute
  • 1337 13V3L: +25/-20
  • Connoisseur of punch and pie
« Reply #602 on: January 03, 2008, 06:39:49 PM »
 My first post on these forums. I registered because s1acker told me to, but I think I'll stick around. It's very interesting here. Yes, I am a nooblet  :-[
S1acker: wtf do they wanna take my plasma for
Negs: For people in the hospital, I guess
S1acker: they can get their own
S1acker: GO GROW SOME PLASMA NOOBS!!!!

Offline r3pto

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-9
« Reply #603 on: January 06, 2008, 11:18:13 AM »
i mde a women cry last night , when i phoned her hotel room demanding she find another place to stay do to he smoking crack in the htel room. Why she was so upset is beyond me, it was only 3 in the morn. oolloloololollololololol
This is the introduction thread to end all other introduction threads.  I'm going to sticky it to the top of the General Discussions and everyone will use it and we'll never have another introduction thread again!  I'll link it from the rules thread and it'll eventually grow to be more than 1,000 pages long.  Won't that be great?!?

So introduce yourself.  Even if you've been around forever, introduce yourself.  Tell us who you are, where you're from, how you found the H/P community, how you found PLA, your accomplishments, your goals and anything else you feel like sharing.

TO THE NEWBS: This is not the correct thread to ask questions about telephones, revenge, pranks, or any other topic that has nothing to do with introducing yourself to us.

TO THE REGULARS: Please don't attack the newbs in this thread.  Save it for some other thread.

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
« Reply #604 on: January 07, 2008, 08:05:16 PM »
I'm Jenn. I'm originally from Chicago (312!@# 708!@# 630!@#) but now live in South Florida (772!@#). I stumbled (I mean this quite literally. I knew of bbses but had never used one myself and had absolutely no clue that this particular type existed.) into the hp community when someone lent me a printout copy of the Anarchist's Cookbook with the phone number of the BBS it was downloaded from included. (I've been reading teh PLA since you were in diapers.  ;D) I found teh PLA zines and funnumbs.txt  ;) on the above mentioned bbs, decided RBCP was the funniest. Person. Ever. and have been hooked ever since.

I am the webmaster of This Is a Recording (formerly known as The Web Page You Have Reached) (Which was inspired by Teh PLA Phone Director0y), and Touch Tone Tunes
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 08:24:04 PM by jenn »

Offline chopper

• Fed.
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-65535
« Reply #605 on: January 08, 2008, 04:21:31 AM »
Hello,

I got into computers late in life and only found out about 2600 8 or 9 years ago.  Even then it seemed like the Good Old Days / The Bad Old Days were long gone.

In fact I didn't up until a few minutes ago believe hackers really existed.  They were like Bigfoot.  You heard about them, you saw the footprints, but you never really saw one.

Totally impressed.  Wish I could learn it all but ... I work in the Merchant Marine.  It is hard to glean any meaningful knowledge when you are limited on the internet.

Pranks?  Love them. 

I came here in search of finding a bonefide hacker that could find someone for me.  It may be unethical, it may be shady, it may not even be right.

So here I am checking you guys out and you are the real thing.
I AM A FED, DO NOT TALK TO ME!

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #606 on: January 08, 2008, 05:53:08 AM »
Nothing illegal has ever occurred here. We're all law-abiding citizens, and if you're trying to find otherwise I'd suggest searching elsewhere. I'm sure the back of Soldier of Fortune will hook you up.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline ataxicwolf

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +18/-7
« Reply #607 on: January 08, 2008, 04:40:52 PM »
I'll be right back,

I gotta go ask my dad what bonefide means....

(I hope it's not sexual....)

------------------

Oh, and I guess I should probably introduce myself. My names Stephen, I've been interested in the hacking scene since I was 10 or 11, and I just recently started looking at phreaking in the past year. I enjoy learning new stuff, and I'm extremely willing to do so. I've been a huge fan of PLA ever since a saw it a few months ago and heard some of the calls.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 04:47:21 PM by ataxicwolf »

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #608 on: January 08, 2008, 09:06:56 PM »
Hi, I'm Lord Nod. I used to be a PLA regular but my internet got cut off. (It's still cut off. I'm using my cousin's connection at the moment.) As soon as I manage to get my internet back from my evil internet service provider who's with holding service over some retarded shit I'll be back and posting again. Hopefully that will be soon. It's been terrible not posting my random ramblings
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
« Reply #609 on: January 09, 2008, 09:58:41 PM »
Been lurking around a while and I just figured I'd make it official

I wish you haddent.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #610 on: January 09, 2008, 10:08:05 PM »
No flameage here dude!

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #611 on: January 10, 2008, 02:39:20 AM »
*sniffles* No one missed me and I can't make shoutbox posts. I'm not sure if I want to continue living now...
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #612 on: January 10, 2008, 06:58:59 AM »
*sniffles* No one missed me and I can't make shoutbox posts. I'm not sure if I want to continue living now...

I love you like the day is long.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline midnitesigma

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-2
« Reply #613 on: January 12, 2008, 05:24:29 PM »
hello.
25,bored and moving from NY to somewhere else.
Thought I'd join the forums, though I have absolutely nothing to contribute.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #614 on: January 12, 2008, 07:44:15 PM »
You're already ahead of most users here.