Author Topic: Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 344297 times)

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
Re: Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #660 on: February 14, 2008, 06:14:36 PM »
NO. No I cannot. That's the best one in my opinion. You have to love a movie shot for less than thirty thousand dollars that can still give you lulz.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline carl3french2

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
« Reply #661 on: February 14, 2008, 07:08:06 PM »
Dear sir or madam, I am a professional steel worker from Hamilton Ontario.  I have just recently been reacquainted with the internet since my last computer developed legs and wandered away. I think your site is excellent but i have not had enough time to check it out. Take care. Sincerely Carl French ::)

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #662 on: February 14, 2008, 08:19:36 PM »
Dear sir or madam, I am a professional steel worker from Hamilton Ontario.  I have just recently been reacquainted with the internet since my last computer developed legs and wandered away. I think your site is excellent but i have not had enough time to check it out. Take care. Sincerely Carl French ::)
i swear to god i outta...  >:( >:( >:(

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #663 on: February 14, 2008, 08:20:27 PM »
 :D NAW IM JUST KIDDING!!! WELCOME TO TEH FOURUMZ CARL FRENCH!! :D

Offline Digital Overlord

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-2
« Reply #664 on: February 16, 2008, 12:58:09 PM »
Hey I am 39, been around a while. In and out of the h/p scene for years now. I started back in the 80's on a Ti computer, then had fun with apple and commodore computers as well. The mag 2600 back in the 80's was still hard core, not like now days. I did some hacking back in the early days, then started to experiment with phones. I created a red box for kicks once, and had some fun with that. Now days I have a great linemans set made by Harris which is really cool for beige boxing. I don't have as much time as I would like to get into the scene deep, being a married, working guy. Still like to learn and share knowledge though. The pranks on here are great, I love a good laugh, and I have a few ideas of my own. When I get the time again I'll put them into practice and get something up.

later.

Offline s1acker

• plop
  • PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +31/-10
  • lolwut?
« Reply #665 on: February 16, 2008, 01:04:29 PM »
Hey I am 39, been around a while. In and out of the h/p scene for years now. I started back in the 80's on a Ti computer, then had fun with apple and commodore computers as well. The mag 2600 back in the 80's was still hard core, not like now days. I did some hacking back in the early days, then started to experiment with phones. I created a red box for kicks once, and had some fun with that. Now days I have a great linemans set made by Harris which is really cool for beige boxing. I don't have as much time as I would like to get into the scene deep, being a married, working guy. Still like to learn and share knowledge though. The pranks on here are great, I love a good laugh, and I have a few ideas of my own. When I get the time again I'll put them into practice and get something up.

later.

Welcome. And I definitely remember those TI computers, someone gave me one when I was younger and I had a blast programming on it in basic making games and stuff and the modem where you actually set the phone itself on it was awesome.

Offline Digital Overlord

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-2
« Reply #666 on: February 17, 2008, 10:27:10 AM »

Welcome. And I definitely remember those TI computers, someone gave me one when I was younger and I had a blast programming on it in basic making games and stuff and the modem where you actually set the phone itself on it was awesome.

Yeah back in those days, things were pretty interesting. I wish the old BBS systems were still around to dial into. However the internet pretty much killed all that off. I love the internet just like everyone else, but I was around during the whole BBS era and miss that sort of entertainment.

awsomeperson

« Reply #667 on: February 18, 2008, 06:14:03 AM »
This is the introduction thread to end all other introduction threads.  I'm going to sticky it to the top of the General Discussions and everyone will use it and we'll never have another introduction thread again!  I'll link it from the rules thread and it'll eventually grow to be more than 1,000 pages long.  Won't that be great?!?

So introduce yourself.  Even if you've been around forever, introduce yourself.  Tell us who you are, where you're from, how you found the H/P community, how you found PLA, your accomplishments, your goals and anything else you feel like sharing.

TO THE NEWBS: This is not the correct thread to ask questions about telephones, revenge, pranks, or any other topic that has nothing to do with introducing yourself to us.

TO THE REGULARS: Please don't attack the newbs in this thread.  Save it for some other thread.

Hi! this is my first day here, and all you guys seem nice and like pretty cool people! Ima here to stay! anywayz, im awsomeperson, I joined February 18, 2008, I'm a American and a republican(dont kill me 4 saying that), and i live on the east cost.

Offline m0rdekai

• IBA IBA IBA
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +31/-28
« Reply #668 on: February 18, 2008, 08:40:47 AM »
This is the introduction thread to end all other introduction threads.  I'm going to sticky it to the top of the General Discussions and everyone will use it and we'll never have another introduction thread again!  I'll link it from the rules thread and it'll eventually grow to be more than 1,000 pages long.  Won't that be great?!?

So introduce yourself.  Even if you've been around forever, introduce yourself.  Tell us who you are, where you're from, how you found the H/P community, how you found PLA, your accomplishments, your goals and anything else you feel like sharing.

TO THE NEWBS: This is not the correct thread to ask questions about telephones, revenge, pranks, or any other topic that has nothing to do with introducing yourself to us.

TO THE REGULARS: Please don't attack the newbs in this thread.  Save it for some other thread.

Hi! this is my first day here, and all you guys seem nice and like pretty cool people! Ima here to stay! anywayz, im awsomeperson, I joined February 18, 2008, I'm a American and a republican(dont kill me 4 saying that), and i live on the east cost.

Do you know anything about quoting on forums?

Careful Nod.  He's just a very clever spambot. 

Your moms a spambot.

awsomeperson

« Reply #669 on: February 18, 2008, 09:34:02 AM »

Do you know anything about quoting on forums?

Yeah i Do, its just that 1 got skrewd up. Sry!

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #670 on: February 18, 2008, 10:04:20 AM »
My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. srsly!

Offline jimb20

• PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +6/-18
    • James Bland Entertainment
« Reply #671 on: February 18, 2008, 12:27:01 PM »
you know what? this is my first time posting in this thread and I've been a member for 523 days
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 02:10:13 PM by jimb20 »

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #672 on: February 18, 2008, 12:32:41 PM »
hi my name is trevelyn and Im an addict.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #673 on: February 18, 2008, 12:59:39 PM »
hi my name is trevelyn and Im an addict.

I heard you were addicted to mudkipz. Is that true?
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline sabrebutt

• Toothpaste Salesperson
  • Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +11/-5
  • Ask me about my smile.
« Reply #674 on: February 19, 2008, 01:05:43 AM »
Hi all. I'm sabrebutt.

You probably don't remember me but I played Jesse on fullhouse.

But it's not the fullhouse you're thinking about.

I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm here. And uplink IRC is teh new hotnass.