Author Topic: Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 344171 times)

Offline Seal

• Not a fan of clubs.
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-1
Re: Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2006, 05:41:24 PM »
* Seal gets up.
Sup, I'm Seal, and I'm an addict.

It started many years ago with my first shot of vodka. I was 5, my dad was passed out by a computer. There was a terminal window, oozing with undecipherable characters. I would later discover that those were part of the "alphabet." At his side was vodka. This is what made daddy happy. I had some. I liked it. Next thing I know I'm 21, beside a computer with some vodka and weed, and somehow involved in the H/P community.

Offline I-baLL

• OMG Mod
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +33/-7
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2006, 08:34:04 PM »
* Seal gets up.

It started many years ago with my first shot of vodka. I was 5, my dad was passed out by a computer. There was a terminal window, oozing with undecipherable characters. I would later discover that those were part of the "alphabet." At his side was vodka. This is what made daddy happy. I had some. I liked it. Next thing I know I'm 21, beside a computer with some vodka and weed, and somehow involved in the H/P community.

Explain the black glove!

Offline Seal

• Not a fan of clubs.
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-1
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2006, 04:16:35 PM »
* Seal gets up.

Explain the black glove!

The... the black glove?
You meant the one filled with vaseline?

Offline BillCancer

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-4
  • All you see is ... crime in the source code
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2006, 06:21:39 PM »
TMI :o

Offline jinjin

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2006, 03:45:42 PM »
Hey everybody im jinjin. I listened to one of your podcasts on a friend's iPod and loved it. I came here to listen to more episodes of the PLA radio and saw that you guys had a forum so I joined it. Not a very interesting biography but meh... there it is.

Offline mb2025

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-9
  • System Of A Down Rocks!
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2006, 05:06:21 AM »
hello
i really love your podcast, rbcp, its awesom...anyhow i guess i should intruduce myself, my nae is mark cambell and i live in the philly area in pennsylvania...i got addicted to your podcast when i searched pranks on itunes...okay then bye
-mark

Offline amazing_ned

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-2
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2006, 09:07:46 AM »
I've been lurking here for a ridiculously long amount of time (a few years...) and I just decided I'd join today. I'm not sure why really, but why not?

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2006, 08:37:31 PM »
I've been lurking here for a ridiculously long amount of time (a few years...) and I just decided I'd join today. I'm not sure why really, but why not?

Lurking the forums, you mean?
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline AmishGangsta

• =/\=
  • Phone Loser Abuser
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-3
  • DU WERDEST EINEN KRANKENSCHWESTER BRAUCHEN!!!
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2006, 08:23:22 AM »
I just unpacked and installed my brand new Hayes Stack 300bps modem and thought that with all the speed it offers I might as well find something useful to do with it!

Seriously, I discovered the PLA through Hack Canada a few years back and once I read 'a Night in the Life of' Dino Allsman I was hooked...
The only acceptable form of commerce is a proper and shady cash-only weapons deal.

"If there's anything i know, it's that people listen to a guy with a yardstick." - Richard Cardo

I didn't dial the wrong number, you picked up the wrong phone.

Offline Idontlikerabbits

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-1
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2006, 03:44:28 PM »
Yup. Bored of smacking myself in the face with a hammer, I thought I might sign up for the PLA forums again. If you've been around for awhile yous mights remember me from getting your ass handed to you in LORD on Roy's, or from Cal's.

Offline McDiddy

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
  • Tricky Midget
    • My Space yay!!!
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2006, 06:13:44 PM »
My name is Mark and I'm an alcoholic. I'm totally unoriginal @ 22. I live with a bi-sexual roommate who is in a lesbian relationship. Both are hot barely legal girls, I love my life.

I have two vehicles a Tahoe and a Kymco moped, I average about 35 mpg year round.

I haven't phreaked that much, mostly calling stores and asking about lewd products. My next goal is to hack into the PA system of my local Meijers (may be under the same ownership as your Fred Meyers RBCP, since the owner's first name is also Fred) and do my own show. I was thinking the whole store was a starship under attack by klingons. "Fruit department arm the photon banana's!!"
7.\/.

"QUICK change the channel!!"

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2006, 06:24:17 PM »
Fred Meyers is owned by Kroger

Kroger =/= Meijer

Offline amazing_ned

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-2
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2006, 07:55:46 PM »
Lurking the forums, you mean?

Yeah, back to when the forums were at Cal's subdomain here

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2006, 10:25:40 PM »
Cal still has a forum here, though the subdomain is more a re-direct than it is anything else. It's pretty much the same forum, just without members or activity. Welcome.

Offline yehti7

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +5/-10
    • WXPR - Xtreme Prank Radio
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2007, 05:39:30 AM »
I've been a silent but disturbed listener/reader for years. RBCP, you rock dude! 

I've been running a prank radio station on the net for over 5 years, with a lot of inspiration from the PLA.  I'm in the DFW (texas).  If you're interested, my station is on Live365. The link is: www.live365.com/stations/yehti7

And one final thought. CACTUS!